Monday, May 5, 2008

Summer 2008

I have been so exclusively focused on Teen Summer Reading and planning our summer events, I haven't had a chance to post in a while. As I'm still wrapped up in summer I thought I'd share a preview of what's coming up!

Teen Summer Reading has a great coupon prize package with coupons from a variety of local stores and restaurants including: City Market, Jimmy Johns, Hollywood Video, Stone Creek Coffee and many more!

We've also got some fun events coming this summer: back by popular demand is the Pizza and Pages Book Group, new this summer is Movie Talkers, a movie discussion group for high school students, for all the Twilight fans we're having a Breaking Dawn release party, and for the gamers we'll have open play on the Wii and Xbox.

More info coming soon!

No comments: